2 boxes Jiffy corn bread mix
1 box Jiffy white/yellow cake mix*
Follow the directions on the boxes and bake. (I typically use 3 eggs and 1 C. milk. I add about ¼ C. of oil sometimes. . .I'm a guesstimator baker. Sorry I can't be more precise.)
*If you can't find the Jiffy cake mix, I use a regular cake mix and bake away. It makes a lot of corn bread this way, so it's great if you have a lot of people to feed, or you can always just use ½ of the regular cake mix (Betty Crocker/Duncan Hines) to keep it to the regular cake size.
I got this recipe from my boss. The recipe calls for half a yellow cake mix! It makes all the difference in the taste of the cornbread! It tastes like cornbread from Frontier Pies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment